Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of a Mail Agent
There are many benefits to working with a professional mail forwarding agent:
- Full-time travelers of all kinds: sailors, contract engineers, over-the-road truckers, concession operators, mobile businesses, and military personnel can rely on receiving mail on their schedule.
- Submit short-term address changes many times throughout the year.
- Maintain residency in a tax-free state and avoid the hassles inherent when changing duty stations.
- Avoid losing contact with friends, family and others when postal forwarding orders expire.
- Maintain an "anonymous" post office address and still have the performance and stability of a physical address. We don't "forget" you as friends and family who attempt to provide mail forwarding sometimes do.